At LifePoint Students, our mission is to “Lead our students toward a greater love for God and a greater love for others, for His glory and their good.” We do this by focusing all of our efforts around what we call the “7 Marks” of our ministry. These are the 7 things that we desire all of our students to be marked by upon graduating from High School.
1. Faith – God can be trusted to be who He says He’ll be and do what He says He’ll do regardless of how our lives are going
2. Devoted Daily – Jesus has called us to daily pursue intimacy with Him through various means, including, but not limited to, Bible Study, Prayer, and Community.
3. Moral Boundaries – God has created and given us clear direction on how we should think about singleness, dating, and marriage.
4. Meaningful Friendships – God cares deeply about the friendships we have and speaks clearly to us about how we are to think about the friends He places in our lives.
5. Choosing Wisdom – God has called us, as Christians, to not simply ask “Where is the line of sin at?” but rather, “What is the wise thing to do in each situation?”
6. Understanding Authority – God’s Word tells us that all authority is put in place by God, and how we understand that authority and learn to navigate under it will have an effect on how well we can navigate life for God’s glory and our good.
7. Considering Others Before Yourself – We were designed by God to be vessels of love and grace to the world around us, and it’s only when we understand that and live it out, that we experience life to the fullest.
Feel free to check everything out, and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. To keep updated on what’s going on, sign up to receive texts from us so you do not miss out all that is happening with LifePoint Students!
(972) 335-3112 x321 | email@example.com
We are excited to welcome Dane Miodov to LifePoint Students! Stop by and say Hello to Dane and his awesome wife Josie!
Associate Student Minister
(972) 335-3112 x423 | firstname.lastname@example.org
I was born in Denison but raised in Plano, TX. I committed my life to Jesus at the age of 12 during camp in Falls Creek, OK. I remember feeling overwhelmed with emotion and a desire to KNOW Jesus intimately. Walking back to the cabin that night I felt changed, loved and unafraid.
Later in my teens, while on a mission trip, I truly felt God’s call on my heart to pursue ministry helping to further the Kingdom. I started this journey as the Elementary and Pre-Teen Director at LifePoint Kids, and now am the Associate Student Minister for LifePoint Students. I have a passion to meet teens where they are and help them discover a personal relationship with Jesus in their own lives.
When I’m not at the church you can usually find me in Arlington cheering on the Texas Rangers.
Student Administrative Assistant
(972) 335-3112 x312 | email@example.com
Shona worked as an Administrative Assistant in Frisco ISD for the past 10 years and was instrumental in opening several new schools.
Shona and her husband, Brian, have been members of LifePoint for the past 5 years and they have had two children engaged in LifePoint Students. She is very excited to be involved in the Student Ministry with her gifts of organization and hospitality.
Shona is thankful that her love for Christ allows her to help others and see them grow in their faith.