Join us on September 26th for our outdoor Summer Movie Night event located on the west side of the church in the LifePoint Kids parking lot! From 7:30-10pm, students will get to enjoy time outside together as they watch a movie projected on the back wall of the church! A couple things to note:
- Upon arriving at the church for the event, all students will be given a specific area/space to sit in as they are enjoying the movie.
- Only individuals who arrive in the same vehicle will be able to sit in the same area/space for the movie.
- Students should feel free to bring their own blankets, chairs, etc. These things will not be provided by the church.
- Masks will be required at all times for students unless they are sitting in their assigned area/space.
- Individually packaged candy and popcorn will be located within each viewing area/space, though students are welcome to bring their own snacks if they desire.
- Prior to arriving, please print off, sign, and bring with you a copy of our student waiver found on our student home page. To avoid having to fill out multiple waivers in the future, you may date the waiver for 1 year in duration (i.e. “Sept 26, 2020 – Sept 26, 2021”). If you already did this for our previous Outdoor Worship Night event, then no additional waiver will be required for this Outdoor Summer Movie Night event.
- The specific movie to be viewed will be rated no higher than PG-13.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to email Pastor Dane at firstname.lastname@example.org.