Here at LifePoint Students, we believe that parents are the true disciple-makers. Therefore part of our goal is to help set our parents up for success in leading their students toward a greater love for God and others. We seek to do this in two ways: Offering monthly parent trainings on the third Wednesday of every month (beginning Fall of 2019), and making a variety of resources available on our website. For more information on parent trainings, please refer to the calendar on our Events page; and for information on resources available, see below.
- The Growing Leaders Blog – Dr. Tim Elmore is a widely respected expert in the area of leadership development and has a heart for raising up the next generation. His blog contains multiple articles related to student culture and ways in which we can set our students up for future success.
- Gotquestions.org – This website provides answers to over 500,000 different questions. Simply type in your questions and see the responses.
- Christian Counseling & Education Foundation (CCEF) – CCEF is a Christian Counseling organization that contains multiple resources and articles. If you have a question about a counseling related topic, CCEF is a great place to start!
- OpenBible.info – This website provides easy access to Bible references based upon questions. If you have a question about what the Bible says about something, this is the place to check!
- Home Word Center for Youth and Family – This website is a helpful resource for learning about family discipleship.
- The Center for Parent/Youth Understanding (CPYU) – CPYU is a nonprofit organization committed to building strong families by serving to bridge the cultural-generational gap between parents and teenagers.
- Plugged In – Plugged In is a website which gives Christian reviews on popular media.
- XXX Church – XXX Church is a nonprofit organization that assists men and women with pornography and sex addiction.